|What Am I Going To Do? - Sunrise At Pride Rock|
In the soundtracks
"What Am I Going To Do? - Sunrise At Pride Rock" was unofficially released as part of the complete film score.
In the film
"What Am I Going To Do? - Sunrise At Pride Rock" is the second score heard in the film. It starts playing when the rainstorm instigates and carries through the scene where Rafiki paints Simba. It continues on throughout Mufasa's lesson about the Circle of Life, and ends as Zazu arrives to deliver the morning report.
In other media
In the stage musical, the score is heard in the same sequence of events as its film counterpart, though it has been slightly altered. Officially, the music is split into two parts, "Pridelands" and "Rafiki Paints Simba".
Behind the scenes
- The first thirty seconds of the score can be heard in the beginning of "This Land".
- The film omits a section, instead opting to use an insert of a flute rendition of the "Busa Simba" theme. "We Are All Connected" includes this insert.
- The piece is actually comprised of two separate cues joined together. This is evidenced by the use of the second part of the track later in the film, when Timon and Pumbaa wake up Simba.
- The score's cues in the film are "1M3 'What Am I Going To Do'" and "2M3 'Sunrise At Pride Rock'".
- ↑ Revealed in Disney's The Lion King (1994). Written by Irene Mecchi, Jonathan Roberts, and Linda Woolverton, and directed by Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff. Distributed by Buena Vista Pictures Distribution, Inc.
|The Lion King (Complete Score)|
Scar's Dinner • What Am I Going To Do? - Sunrise At Pride Rock • Hyenas In The Prideland - Our Little Secret • Elephant Graveyard • Father's Footsteps • The Trap • Stampede • Mufasa's Death • As Good As Dead (Part 1) • As Good As Dead (Part 2) • Scar & Zazu - What Did You Say? • Under The Stars - Rafiki • Nala Attacks • Nala & Simba • Mufasa's Ghost • Homeward Bound • Simba & Nala Move In - King Of The Priderock