- Zira is younger then Scar, and little older then Simba.
- Scar-Zira relationship was similar to Voldemort-Bellatrix relationship.
- Sarafina hasn't survived Scar's rule. She is killed by Banzai, because she killed his father.
- Scar has no children.
- In The Lion King 1½, Mufasa's shadow is seen in the fight with the hyenas. They weren't Shenzi, Banzai and Ed.
- Fluffy is Kiara.
- Nuka, as a cub, was survived adventure on the Elephant Graveyard, similar to Simba (concluded from Nuka's quote "This place is even creepier since the hyenas ran off.").
- Outsiders were in the hunt during The Battle of Pride Rock, given their devotion to Scar.
- Timon and Pumbaa were living in a cave near Pride Rock a few years.
- In the first movie, during Circle of Life, some animals bow. Other animals were bowed later, when Pumbaa let gas.
- Scar/Mufasa isn't Nala's father.
- The Lion King movies, The Lion King books and Timon & Pumbaa series are three diferent universes.
- Uncle Max is Ma's brother.
- Shenzi, Banzai and Ed are friends.
- Sarabi has died before Kiara has been born, or after it and before Kiara meets Kovu.
- Kovu is Zira's son that Scar took to train him to be his heir, because he has trusted Zira the most among his lion subjects.
- "The Lion King" is excellent because it is almost for adults, because it is epic, because the villain is the best example of classic evil, because the protagonist is going through really hard conflict and challenge, because there are many messages, because it's dark but enjoyable, because it has excellent animation and drowing and because every character, every song and every scene is memorable.
- "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" is good, I enjoy watching it, but it could have been a lot better. Nala loses her interesting feeling of responsibility, Timon and Pumbaa are a lot less funny (except for the scene when they taunt the Outsiders before the battle, it is hilarious) and the animation is, in the best case, inferior compared to the first film. However, Simba is very likable here, even when he is supposed to be shown as an idiot. Kiara and Kovu and interesting characters (although Kiara is sort of typical spunky princess... but it works mostly okay) and their romance is done relatively good. The songs aren't great, but they are all right on the whole: "My Lullaby is awesome, We Are One, One of Us and He Lives in You are good, Upendi is okay, but I really don't like Love Will Find a Way. The best element of the film is Zira: she is a great villain! She is vengeful, tragic, complex, violent, somewhat motherly and sensitive, she is what classic Shakespearean antagonist is supposed to be. And Nuka and Vitani are very enjoyable villains, too. To be honest, it can be considered as the least one of "The Lion King" films, but it isn't bad at all.
- "The Lion King 1½" is perhaps one of Disney's best 2D sequels. Animation is nice to look at, comedy is comical, characters are likeable and interesting. I love the prologue of the film, it's very original and clever. There are many mistakes and some parts are logically incompatible with the first film, and there is really little focus on the antagonists, but it is replaced by focus on the main characters who give a laugh very often. All in all, it 's good by the film standards and great by the Disney sequel standards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.