Featured articles are articles that represent the best of the The Lion King Wikia.
In order to be a featured article, a page must adhere to the following criteria:
- It must be of a reasonable length.
- It must have good grammar and spelling.
- It must feature quotes or images, where appropriate.
- It must have sufficient references.
In order to nominate a featured article, a user must adhere to the following criteria:
- The user must have been a member of the wiki for at least three months.
- The user must have made at least 100 constructive edits (this does not include blogs, talk pages, etc.).
- Nominate an article according to the criteria listed above.
- Others users can support or object the nomination and list their reasons for doing so.
- If the article is objected, it must be adjusted to fit the wiki's criteria.
- The article is placed on the featured article list and added to the front page queue.
- Also, if, at least a week after the article's nomination, that article has two unspeakable supports and no objections, it will be passed as a featured article.
- Be sure to place sign in the "Nominated by" line when the nomination is posted for voting.
- Before voting, view the article for any errors or mistakes.
- Either support or object the article's nomination.
- If you object, please supply concrete reasons for doing so, and how it can be improved.
- Once an article has a total of three votes, and no outstanding objections after at least a week, the article will be added to the list and be officially known as a "featured article."
Featured article nominations
Kuchimba - Passed
- Nominator: Pinkpeony73
- Nomination comments: I nominate Kuchimba for November 2018. 🌷Peony🌷 13:50, October 3, 2018 (UTC)
- 00:22, October 5, 2018 (UTC)
- The only thing I think this article needs is a quote for the The Lion Guard section. Otherwise, I think it's good to go! -- 01:04, October 4, 2018 (UTC)
"...To Die For (Score)" - Passed
- Nominator: Honeyfur
- Nomination comments: I believe this article exemplifies some of the best work on this site. It's formatted correctly, has good grammar, and exhausts the topic in every appropriate manner. -- 22:41, November 28, 2018 (UTC)
- 🌷Peony🌷 23:52, November 28, 2018 (UTC)
- Nominator: Pinkpeony73
- Nomination comments: Even though this article is on the shorter side, I believe it is both thorough and well-written. Personally I think it is one of our best location articles. 🌷Peony🌷 19:35, January 12, 2019 (UTC)
- 02:06, January 13, 2019 (UTC)
- 04:26, January 13, 2019 (UTC)