- 1 AOTM
- 2 Sarabi's Sisters
- 3 More Engaging Facts
- 4 AOTM
- 5 Petition
- 6 The Lion King Fanon Wiki
- 7 Comments
- 8 3 Characters.
- 9 Quote of the Week
- 10 Let me introduce myself! TimonMeercat (talk) 00:00, March 21, 2014 (UTC)
- 11 The Lion Guard
- 12 Cleaner model sheets/new model sheets
- 13 Jon Favreau doing a CG remake of the original film
It's that time of month again. Any suggestions? Werebereus, I remember that you wanted to feature Naanda, so she'll be the character feature. --Honeyfur Hakuna Matata 00:44, February 28, 2012 (UTC) All of our efforts should be focused on King of the Jungle, the new page I made and we should present that once we fix it.Werebereus 02:17, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
I am a huge fan of lion king wikia. Today, I have just discovered the fact that Sarabi not only was the sister of Naanda, but also Diku and Dwala (quite a shock). What if her sisters were not just deleted, but possibly blended in with the unnamed pridelanders who serve for their king? Lastly, what if one of them is Simba's aunt who gave birth to his twin cousins? Simba's aunt looks more like Sarabi than his unnamed uncle. These are just theories, but do any of you agree? -LMS March 18, 2012 184.108.40.206 20:54, March 18, 2012 (UTC) ok I lied
- Yes. We know. We already have their pages up *facepalm*Werebereus 23:41, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
More Engaging Facts
Thats what we need on the trivia. Some of those, such as Kopa's existence, people already know about. We should mentioned:
- ...Scar was as intelligent as he is today originally - his crown and power was owed to cunning of two hyenas named Banagi and Baasho?
- ...Kopa had a female hyena friend named Asante?
- ...there is no proof that Uru is Scar's mother?
- Do what you feel, although I want Tama and/or Tojo to have a feature.Werebereus 20:56, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/lionkingconcepts/ We all know Disney is a bunch of greedy...anyways, I've devised a plan to encourage them to release more SP concept art and possibly even a movie. This is a petition for the concept art(its a chain reaction). I'll need at least 1,000,000 signatures though, so HF would you'd be so Kind as to place this on the front page?Werebereus 20:18, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
The Lion King Fanon Wiki
Hi, I've put an Adoption request on hold on This wiki. But for now, I sugest you don't let anyone go there. Theres some things there that are just..... Just try to warn people. I'm tryen to clean it up. Hey Guys, I'm the New Guy :P (talk) 19:55, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hi my name is liam panther i am an 8th grader at praire star middle school i have a variaty of interists scorpions, jellyfish plasma balls and alot more one person has already responded to me about herself but my favorite thing in the world in a tornado they are a nautral disaster but they are one of my ecspecialy favorite one there a violent rotating collumn of air that touches the ground there wind speeds top 300 miles per hour or more the highest wind speed they can go is 318 miles per hour scientsts are still studying tornadoes some websites show the Fujita scale or F Scale on the last should be F5 but there's an F6 i really don't necessarrly beleve there is an F6 tornado but the highest it can go to is F5. They occur in most Countries of the world and in everey state in the Union but there preferd haunt is the American Great Planes. the tornadoes are rated from F0 to F5. F0 light damage gently peels of shingles off roofs shallow branches blown off trees cars slightly moved. but still have the power to throw a tooth pick through a glass window. F1 moderate damage rapidly tears most or more shingles off roofs larger branches blown off trees and cars moved to the other side of the drive way or road. F2 Considerible damage an F2 counts as a disaster because the definition of the word "considerible means you can't fix something after the disaster has struck F2 Considerible damage roofs torn off houses all branches and leaves blown away or disinigrated. and cars fliped over. F3 Severe damage all shingles and beams torn off houses cars thrown considerible distances most trees uprooted in forests or knocked over. F4 Devstating damage walls knocked over roofs blown away or bulldozed down all trees in forest uprooted cars thrown horiffic disatances. Finaly, the F5 Incredible damage houses picked up and thrown all trees in forests uprooted and thrown incredible distances. and cars either thrown incredible distances or disinigrate. they also come in many diffrent forms i'll name 3 one is the long thin rope tornado the second is the elephent trunk the third one is called the cullumn tornado. that's all basicly all of the things about me and what i like i am kind of embarressed of liking the lion king a little but my favortie TV show is iCarly.
Reveiwing the Main page, You guys change the Image and quote al leats once a week. So shoulden't they be called Quote of the Week and Image of the Week? TheNewGuy01 Says: I luv Weird Al! 23:10, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I try to update every day, but some days I forget. :P -- 01:05, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, members of the wiki! For awhile now, I have been considering whether I should enable comments or not. I have seen many different wikis that use comments, and they look like a good way to connect the community. If anyone has anything to say either for or against comments, I would love to hear your voice. Thanks! --01:26, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- That was one of my main concerns. -- 21:06, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Enable fourms. That will work a lot better, Because its set in the Message Wall style, And It's very easy to go through and sort out spam and such, And It will auto leave a "Discussion" page for articles (E.G., Simba, The Lion King (film), ETC..) That anyone can comment on, And You can use it to Highlight something You wanna do (A lot better then community messages). --TheNewGuy01 Just Eat It! See Me on DailyMotion!!!! 14:17, October 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Do you have a link to an example wiki that uses forums? -- 20:12, October 16, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not a fan of comments even though my wiki has them. In my opinion, the comments seem more of a social thing at the bottom of the page. I think talk pages should stick around, since they are organized better. You can click the Contents box on the section you want to read and it will bring you to it. Comments you have to sit there and scroll to find what you're looking for.
- Now on the forums, those could be something different. The One Piece Wiki uses them. I don't know ALL the uses for them but I know things like banning people/Demoting and changes to the wiki can be addressed and talked about there. But other than that I don't know much about them...
- I think forums would be something to try out for a month or so to see how they work. Or we can look up more on what to really use them for. But as for comments, my vote is no.
- I don't fool much with the additional features, so I'm not totally familiar with the concept of forums. What exactly is their function? Are they the more controlled alternative to comments? -- 22:29, October 17, 2013 (UTC)
I'm just going to read though this actually. I don't know if this will help you any. I haven't even read it yet.
Yeah, I see We're not going Anywhere now. But Why Not Do Comments for a week, Then disable those and Enable Forums For Another, Then Go and Ask The Users (Minus Wikia Contributors), And See What They liked Most. TheNewGuy Thats My Lullabye! 21:39, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
See, comments to me just make a page longer for no reason. It's more of a social thing to me. Talk pages are more organized. Forums would be fine because they can get news, updates, and whatever across easily. And people could vote on stuff with wiki improvements and what not. And I don't think Wikia Contributors can edit on this wiki any more.
Quote of the Week
I was wondering if we should try to swing from quoting the movies to quoting the TV series and the books. I think it might be a nice change. And I'm kinda getting tired of hearing one of Simba's whiny quotes and Timon and Pumbaa's annoying quotes. Doctor98 Just Eat It! 12:28, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
Let me introduce myself! TimonMeercat (talk) 00:00, March 21, 2014 (UTC)
Hello everyone, The name's Timon. Timon Berkowitz. Just call me Timon for now and I'll get back you you guys later TimonMeercat (talk) 00:00, March 21, 2014 (UTC)
The Lion Guard
Legit or not?
- Oh my gosh, if this is legit, I will be so freaking happy. I will kill you, Ggctuk, if this is wrong! xD I found a TIME article on this as well, so it's most likely for real. OH MY GOSH! -- 14:50, June 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Except it keeps getting called a "sequel," and since Kiara is mentioned, it would only make sense for it to be the second film's sequel. -- 19:31, June 10, 2014 (UTC)
- I think we're going to have to treat Kiara like the firstborn and remove Kopa from her close relations. He should still be listed in the family section, though. He's not official, but biologically, he's still her sibling. -- 16:50, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
how this user know before disney say so? http://lionking.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LauraIngalls/Possibilities_for_a_TLK_sequel_coming_soon%3F MissiSarabi (talk) 16:33, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
- The Lion King has been dormant for a long time, so I'm guessing she was expecting it to make a reappearance soon. You can always ask her. -- 16:50, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
i asked her. i hope she answer me because a lot of people said it is impossible that disney come back with the lion kinv show. i saw someone told her no, but she kept saying yes it is possible. MissiSarabi (talk) 17:34, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
Cleaner model sheets/new model sheets
- I just saw that actually. Time to update. :) -- 22:13, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
I really love the lion king but the people who think Kiara and kova had kids they didn't have any I am sorry but it is true it would be nice if the a had kids really
I love kovu and kiara together they are perfect I love they way kovu looks he looks so hot and kiara is so pretty they are meant to be if they had kids I wonder what they would look like do you see they way kiara looks at him
hello, i was wondering if i can edit the "uru" page. i have found some errors, but i wouldnt edit it without anyones permission. please reply if i can, or if you feel if i can't (for whatever reason). thanks.Flowerfangs435 (talk) 18:23, December 19, 2015 (UTC)
Hello, of course you can edit the page. You can edit any pages (except templates and stuff like that). If you have any problems with editing, contact me or any other admin :) (PowerOfFailing (talk) 18:27, December 19, 2015 (UTC))
hello again x3. when i went to the "Kion" page, i couldn't see the picture of him where it says "Name: Kion Gender: Male" basically his profile page. i would like to see it, is there any way i could try and crop it or something so i can see it? Flowerfangs435 (talk) 23:08, December 25, 2015 (UTC)
- The picture is showing up fine. It might be a problem with your operating system. -- 23:14, December 25, 2015 (UTC)
I have a question about Nala; is her father a rouge or someone in the Pride?Flowerfangs435 (talk) 14:59, December 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Her father is unknown. These sorts of questions should be put on a blog. This is the official talk page for the wiki, so only official business should be discussed here. -- 18:45, December 29, 2015 (UTC)
sorry if i ask too many questions x3 but is it okay if i add some more info on sarafina's page?Flowerfangs435 (talk) 15:53, December 30, 2015 (UTC)
hello. my name is kaysan hanif. i am from balikpapan,east borneo, Indonesia. i want to ask about lion king. i want to ask "is there a new movie called ( lion king 4 )", then the next question is " who is kopa ". i dont kopa. because he was never in the film like the lion king, or the lion king 2 simba pride, and lion king 1 1/2. so i dont know where kopa's from
you can answer this question on gmail
my gmail is kayz hanif
ok thanksKayz hanif (talk) 07:19, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
Jon Favreau doing a CG remake of the original film
And that's happening. Too premature to make a page on it ATM because all we know is that it will obviously be a CG remake following the plot of the original film, directed by Jon Favreau. We don't know who's voicing, or composing. But it might be something we may want to mention somewhere. Ggctuk (talk) 15:55, September 28, 2016 (UTC)
- This is exciting news! I agree that there is too little known about the project to make an article, but we can probably put this announcement on The Lion King's article. Thank you so much for sharing! This is thrilling news for the community. :) -- 16:53, September 28, 2016 (UTC)