The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- Babu's name means "grandfather" in Swahili.
- Though Babu is pictured, it is unknown whether s/he is the cub behind the tree, the cub laughing on their back, or the lioness resting in the grass. All other members (save Boga and Sabini) are accounted for in the narrative.
- Another character named Babu appears in In the Fur of Another.
- Online Swahili - English Dictionary. African Languages. Retrieved on September 1, 2020.
- Judy Katschke (1994). Vulture Shock. Grolier Books. ISBN 071728350X.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.